So turns out this week is teacher appreciation week for those of you like me that didn’t notice. My bad.
I’m not a complete asshole though I promise. After a toddler stomach bug fiasco followed by half of my family recovering from double ear infections (Rowan) and sinus infection (myself), my mombie brain just couldn’t keep up. So I did what any mama would do at the last-minute – a free printable gift card holder! Last year I used this adorable “Thanks a Latte” printable for Rory’s daycare teachers.
I happened to still have the file saved in my CVS photo account online so 3 clicks later and it was waiting for me to pick-up. You obviously don’t have access to my CVS account so after some googling I found the download on Skip to my Lou. This isn’t where I remembered finding it over a year ago and I searched high and low for the original post/designer, but I suppose a free printable can be found all over.
Whatever the case, this gift could not be any easier. I literally did this on the way to/in the parking lot of dudes school today and the whole process took like 20 minutes (10 of which was me driving to his school). I also snagged the gift cards in the Starbucks drive thru which saved me from the hassle of having to carry a baby in and out of the store. Winning! Bonus points also go to the CVS photo man who GAVE me four 5×7 white envelopes. Extra Winning!
So here’s what you need:
- FREE Printable – found here (I printed at CVS, but you can do that anywhere, even at home if you have a color printer!)
- Starbucks gift cards (drive-thru saves you even more time!)
- Starbucks coffee sleeves (the nice barista should give you these no problem)
- 5x 7 Envelopes (if you’re lucky like me, the CVS guy might give you these for FREE!)
What to do:
- Print FREE printable (if printing at CVS like me, be sure to select a 5×7 print).
- Tape coffee sleeve just above “a latte”. You also want to tape the bottom of the sleeve shut so the gift card won’t fall thru.
- Insert gift card into top of coffee sleeve.
- Sign your kiddos name on the “from” line (I used a sharpie).
- Stuff in envelope and voila! Easy peasy, last-minute, super fast teacher appreciation gift DONE!
My in the car crafting skills.